ProTeam ProForce 1500XP HEPA Commercial Vacuum is among the latest high-end class of vacuum cleaners from ProForce. This vacuum cleaner is equipped with electronic capabilities and provides reliable cleaning. Powerful suction is made possible with dual-motor operation and multi-variety features facilitate cleaning on all kinds of floors.
– HEPA Filtration: The onboard filters on ProTeam 1500XP are equipped with HEPA filtration technology and are designed to capture dust and debris down to the smallest levels. With this technology in action, 99.97% of the particles are trapped and efficient cleanliness is guaranteed. Dust and dirt is vacuumed down to .3 microns.
– Electronic Indicator: ProTeam 1500XP features special electronic system which uses sensors to indicate the performance level. The sensors blink whenever technical flaw occurs or when a component needs to be replaced. For example, when the filter is full and needs to be replaced, the sensors would blink and inform the users. Similarly, when the airflow path is jammed due to clogging, these sensors would indicate that as well. Finally, if the bristles of the brush have worn off and need to be replaced, the sensors would blink in accordance.
– ProTeam 1500XP has a reasonable weight of 18 lbs. This includes it among the vacuum cleaners that provide high-class performance in less weight. It operates at a power of 10 amps which also makes it power-efficient.
Accessories and Tools:
– There are various onboard tools and accessories to facilitate efficient cleaning operation. For instance, there is a super-stretch tool which can be attached with the vacuum cleaner to make its access possible in narrow spaces and in places where it is hard to reach without any accessories. This tool can also be used to clean the stairs without having to climb them.
– The quick-release wand can be detached from the vacuum cleaner if it is not required any more.
– Other usual tools include pet tool, upholstery tool and crevice tool which are used for special purposes such as cleaning of pet hair and reaching in corners and crevices.
Flaws and Concerns:
While there are many useful features on ProTeam 1500XP that have been highly appreciated by the users, there are also some minor flaws.
– The power switch is located on the top of the handle. This can often result in switching the machine off inadvertently. This can be a bit annoying but you can get over this problem after using the machine a few times. Besides, this is more of a structural flaw and does not affect the performance of the machine.
– The top of the vacuum can get heavy when various tools are attached. This can result in vacuum toppling over.
ProTeam 1500XP is a remarkable piece of machinery and its price is also not as high as several other high-end vacuum cleaners. Presence of automatic sensors indicating any possible flaw is an added advantage. The vacuum provides reliable cleaning on bare floors but its actual efficiency can be seen on carpet and rugs where it acts like a charm.
Click here to purchase this product on Amazon.